Sunday, November 8, 2009 . 3:12 AM
Hellooo everybody!It's only week 3 of course and I'm already damn busy :S
I have projects for almost every modules and what's worst is that some group members really suck big time, omg~~~
SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK
No one can beat them, they're the suckiest you can ever imagine.
The only fun time in school is playing fb games, gossiping, jokes time and singing session at the hut :D
Now I have got back all my chinese songs, and I miss them a lot, they are niceee.
Had a great time out with cyyp my bff on wed :) We went to Orchard to catch Michael Jackson's This is it, it was a super great movie, all the clips of MJ rehearsing for the concert which he didn't make it to perform :( The passion he have for music and dance was incredible, he was truely the King of Pop and he was a very nice person =)
My great day with cyyp although she said: "without slut, we're so ..." seriously I think she has nervous problem but to me it's was enjoyable. We had a nice cinema (environment and atmosphere), nice movie, nice fries, nice bubble tea, nice shopping trip :) everything was nice except for the weather, raining and freezing which ended up in me getting flu the next day, horrible !
And something diu lian happened the next day so cyyp you own me BIG time !
My weekend, nice time with my family and so I told myself, I am one hell of a lucky bitch, I have everything that I need. I learnt that only when you understand the meaning of content then you will be really happy.
I wanna go China next year for FYP with my friends ! Ya I know China, so ? I'm going there to spit on their floor, squat at the roadside and talk loudly. Nah I wont't do that wait maybe I will :)
Lastly, I miss catching up with my friends and cousins !!
P.S: cyyp is a stalker, beware of her ppl :P
Coffee-ing at Gloria Jeans @ NYP

What's sri looking ??









