Wednesday, October 21, 2009 . 12:18 AM
Hey everybody ! School has started once again Boooo!
I'm lazy to blog, so shall show you pics instead.
Grouping sucks with a sucker in the team.
Overall, with my clique in school together always make my day and they are Christina the princess aka GuiWaWa, Srividya the teachers' pet and Loo the slut.
Princess buying fire crackers

At Little India






Nice pose

Kachang Pudei

Walked to Suntex

Slut

Laughing at the Dewali card for Sri. It was super funny.

Princess and the prince :P

Hot ah.

Back to Farrer Park

Setting up the fire using candles and matchsticks.

Still setting up, it was difficult due to the wind.

Yeah, finally!


Looks like ah ma gonna pray, LOL!

Posing~

~

~

On the way home.

Nice pic taken by slut.

At Ikea. Housewife in the kitchen.

I love the bedroom!

<- Ostrich
Hippo because I yawn like one.

Nice ah



Princess's mouth

Before haircut.

After haircut.

At cousin's wedding.