Sunday, September 6, 2009 . 12:48 AM
Hi ppl!
Had the worst weekend ever last week, sick sick sick anyway
Exams are finally over and it's holidays right now :D
My plans for the holidays should be quite okay :)
I have time to pack my old books which I threw like 10 kg away, my bags erm almost 3/4 of them and I still have shoes and clothes to pack. I don't wanna throw them away but donate them to charity like cambodia or something.
On the day after the motherfcuking OOAD paper which I think we can all fail except srividya bala, we went for job hunting. We got 0 out of 4 in a row, wow how great was that! First we went to OG for interview, after spending time filling up the forms and waiting for the "manager", he told us that they don't need any now and ask us to return next AUGUST! Then we went to BGH, Popular and Robinson they too were full.
During OG interview, our big shot cyyp started her PMS all the way till City Hall, she was saying she wanna go home go home go home. So we went home after that and we bitched about her for 1 hour after she left. YEAH :D
Friday was a shopping day with mummy!Went to Orchard OG to sign their OG card. Bought a renoma bag :) whereas mummy bought a pair of shoes, a top and mugs. After which we headed home for mom to cook dinner and left for Ikea after that. Meanwhile, teachers' pets kept calling me to go down for job interview anyway they found some job for John Little at expo (Yeah means more shopping!) Bought Cai Xin & Ling Hui presents too !
Random stuffs : I LOVE DOGS! Okay basically I love all animals :)
Now let's talk about mah dreams.I really wanna learn to bake! To able to bake like all these cakes below. Isn't it lovely ? And then I can open up a cafe or bakery with sis somewhere in Europe :) Is shatec the place for us after poly ? Hopefully.
Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!















