<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 21, 2009 . 10:40 PM

Hello there!

Been hell of a week since last update.

Ya right I have rebonded my hair which turns out to be I don't know, you tell me. Cost me my hard-saved $100 dued to what the auntie persuaded me.

Friday I went to sing karaoke with Cai Xia and we sang like mad :D

From 2 to 7pm straight. 2 and a half hours singing Chinese songs which I long miss haha then not enough time to sing all the English songs we want BUT never mind I can sing on this Thursday with teachers' pets =) Oh and I finally realised that Britney Spears's song If You Seek AMY is AMY not ARMY, I always thought it was ARMY and was thinking why seek ARMY? Lol I'm such a noob!

After K-box, we headed to KFC for dinner, only Cai Xia ate because my mom cooked and I wanna save save save like Christina baby *shy* I saw this guy in red, Chinese, handsome + cute and I told Cai Xia and she said: "Wah, Sherly zai kan nan ren ah." Lol it means I'm looking at guys, I hardly do that to chinese guys. Anyway, we proceeded to Plaza Singapura to get presents for our friends. I got a necklace and earrings for Earphone hopefully she will like it well I trust my taste ;)

Saturday, met-up with my sec school clique ! :D

CaiXin and LingHui were supposed to be the ones who will be late but in the end Cai Xia and me were the ones because she forgot to bring their presents out lol. Anyway we have our lunch buffet at Hot Pot Culture @ Marina Square. The food are just okay, you can order those small dishes as much as you want overall I only like the bacon prawn haha I ate a lot. Cai Xin said how come every time she saw me I'm eating the prawns lol. Their chocolate fondue cannot make it seriously, compared to the one I had with Earphone @ haagen-daz long back. Present Exchange time, Cai Xin got me a Minnie Mouse's mouse whereas Ling Hui as always lot of food lol. I gave them each a sperm and condom pressies lol. Their reactions were so funny haha.

After that we went around and shop, every time we meet up LOTS of beauty tips that's for sure, we will go around looking for what's good and recommend each other :) Had whole load of fun at Toys 'R' Us Puppet fighting Weee!

After that, we were exhausted so sat down in Rockery for a drink and chit-chatted. Programmes for us the next time hopefully there will be are baking and lantern festival! Oh ya Ling Hui suggested something which made me excited, that's the 4 of us staying in a hotel together maybe Sentosa ? Hmm anticipating~ but will be next holiday.

Sunday I woke up at 3.30pm OMG! I slept at 5 + the night before, just couldn't sleep and my heartless bff Christina Yong left me at 2 + 3am. Left home for Suki sushi at Hougang. It suck big time, not only it is located at some ulu place, the service and food suck. And the bill was $101 crap so we left half way changing to a la carte. Ending up paying $20 for just 4 drinks and a few plates of sushi. Boooo! Headed to Novena, Velo City for dinner, chose Fish & co, food was nice but too oily :S It was a nice place to hang out, yeah next time we can go there and the new mall @ Farrer park after school :D

Today woke up at 7 + to meet Chubby and Ali for a walk at Hort Park.

When I reached Vivo, they were at Harbour Front eating Mac lol. After that we went to hort park. Super hot. Chubby is going bf-crazed lately, she wanted one so badly that she's becoming a despo haha. All the way, she was babbling about how to get one and everything even when we reached ali's house. After fb-ing and ali's shower, we moved to chubby's house. As usual the pups with warm welcome. Watched Dong Cheng Xi Jiu, slack, eat and experimented with make-up.

I miss Adam Lambert!

New shows on channel 5 that I love
C.S.I Miami
American Got Talent
American Next Top Model
Project Runway
Survivor Samoa

Upcoming events
Wed-Bday Celebration with sis :)
Thurs-Bday Celebration with teachers' pets =)
Fri-Eyebrow Trimming with Cai Xin & Cai Xia :D

The necklace I bought with Cai Xia, nice right $30 for 2.

The sperm

and the condom pressie


Having fun

Group pic