Sunday, August 16, 2009 . 12:30 AM
Hi fellows!Long time since last post.
Why ? Answer: Stupid project.
How does the presentation went ? Answer: Damn f**ked up. The teacher is a failure, yes he is.
Anyway it's over now yeah! And 1 thing for sure, we won't fail another yeah!
Funny thing that happened:
So Christina Yong Yi Bing wanted me to post this incident.
After project, we went to chinatown to have our dinner on national day. CYYP ordered a plate of char kuay teow from AH LING food's stall. Being fussy, she don't want beanspout in it and the aunty charged her 50 cents more for that. I'm still laughing as I'm typing out this, who on earth will let this happened lol! No beanspout, 50 cents more hahaha. So CYYP felt cheated because 50cents means a lot to her who is a cheapo. She will always remember it but she also said actually she don't care, she was just joking and I said "Shutup, don't act ar" so funny the whole incident haha.
P.S today my mom ordered that too from the same stall, with beanspouts and it's $2.50 not $3! haha
Thoughts of the moment:
Mother's Love
I don't understand how some people can simply ignore their mother and leave her alone. Without showing any care and concern, how heartless can they be ? She's the one who raised you up from a baby and helped you so much when you are in trouble and this is how you treat her in return ? WTF. You thought it's nothing but do you know how hurt she will feel? When she gets old, all of you think she's a burden and push her away from your life. I find it pathetic. If this is the way the way you treat your mother or grandmother or whoever, touch your own conscience.
Sorry if it's a little emotional, it's just my thoughts.
I'm crazy over Daughtry now :D Their songs are so nice, be it rock or slow =)
No Surprise - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cCABSFDQM
Almost the whole album is nice hehe it's called Leave This Town.
Not forgetting the always entertaining Shane Dawson =D
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=shanedawsontv2&annotation_id=annotation_138165&feature=iv
What can I say ? Fcuking hilarious!!! Never fails to make me laugh, hopefully the same to you :)
He's an awesome guy, although his video kinda disgusting but he's still a virgin, never smoke, never drink, overall he's nice guy with very good sense of humor heh.
I'm been yawning non-stop nowadays, be it 4 hours of sleep or 12 hours of sleep.There's something wrong.
Watching MJ movie which was "very nice" there's cartoon, transformer everything in it. Nice ar.
Don't they look compatible? Awww sweet haha. I will be scold by them for this :P
Trying to take the height difference
Finally I'm "taller"
Camwhoring~
Slutty ar
O ya they are imitating what we saw in CYYP youcam hahaha
Hot ar
Project time :(
Programming
Yawning
Was supposed to eat there, but the service suck big time so we stormed out.
WE ARE BFF AR
I forgot what we are trying to do.
Breast vs Chest haha
We still managed to get there despite CYYP blurness.
The attack of the wind to CYYP's bangs lol
Slut's bday present choice #1
Act cute ar
How good if it was MY room~
My bed~
Get lost that's MY room!
Act cute ar
Wow ah pek and ah ma nice ar
CYYP finally found her heaven :D
Hot ar
My GLAMOUROUS room =D
Slut's bday present choice #2
CYYP & me bought 2 each the red ones @ only $2.90 each!
Slut's bday present choice #3 he want it as a mic lol
This is for sri next birthda, I don't know why, slut said so haha
This rat is everywhere
ya everywhere
Presentation day~
Presenting: The Teacher's Pets!
Slutty ar
Am I the only one who finds this pose funny or you too ?
Slutty again
Am I the only one who finds this expression funny or you too ?
Trying to be rock star
KK pose.
Ok funny expression #1
Trying to irritate CYYP by spiting at her haha
CYYP classic action caughtcha
What CYYP will do when she gets hold of the camera
It's keyboard, not piano. Hey sherly post it's keyboard on your blog - Slut
It's Keyboard not piano.
So CYYP should
