<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 12, 2009 . 8:00 PM

Long time people! Hi! Wonder if anyone still read it haha. Anyway stupid school has starts and so horrible !!! Ok being exxagerating other than the freaking project the rest are okay. As usual go to school play, talk, bitch is a must and daydreaming during lessons is also a part of school.

Besides of having sooo much fun in school, we also saw how "impressive" human nature can be which is selfish. So fcuking selfish which makes us sick to the stomach.

I feel so happy that I have a few friends that are TRUE friends instead of some idoits who have so many friends which are so FAKE and backstab each other and fake everyday of their life. What can i say ? They are simply pathetic, I feel so sorry for them. :D Haha sick.

My project is really killing me, I hate it soooo much!!!!

Some funny moments that happened:
I watched Ice Age 3 with Earphone and something funny happened but I can't remember.
Earphone remind me if the tagbox on your lappy is working haha.
Tcc at Airport T3 with slut and cyyp, I asked waiter to heat up the food and waiter thought I said "Can you eat it up?" and he said: "You want me to eat it?" and slut kept laughing which made the whole situation so akward.

Follow by Michael Jackson's death which I'm still very upset about, I still can't believe he's gone forever :( I really love him from the bottom of my heart and I'm sad to say that only after he's death then I love him that's because we are in different generation, I don't get to know him so well. He was an angel and will always be one now :) He shared his gift with the world and helped A LOT of people, he's mine inspiration. Someone who accomplished all his dreams, love peace, animals, environment and children. Someone who I would love to marry to, he had this beautiful soul :) His dance and music can really make people melt and go crazy. Something I really can't understand is that why will people cry and faint while watching him perform? His kids are beautiful and adorable :) R.I.P the last legend.

This comment I find it quite true from youtube:
Seriously, this guy was an angel on Earth. He was a pure soul; honest, humble, shy.. but as soon as he started to sing or dance he turned into a whole other person and seriously that acapella gave me chills it was so good. And he loved his fans and everyone and millions love him back.. I wish my generation could have known him better for the amazing talent he was. Love you so much michael, so much.. I shall see you in heaven some day.<33

There might be this possibility that MJ was murdered by one of his five doctors, if that's the case, he really died innocently. I would curse him because he took away my opportunity to see the King of Pop's last performance.

Moving on to this weekend, it's was super boring! Yesterday, I stayed at home to do my fcuking project which doesn't seems to go anywhere, watched MJ concert which another embarrassing moment happened, why ? because I was singing along and didn't know that my bro was downstairs, at that point of time, I really wanna hide inside a hole. Then I watched southpark which made me bursted into laughter. In imaginaryland Eric calling Butters faggot I really laughed like shit haha. And I like this line: "Oh my god! They killed Kenny! You bastard!" by Stan. And another part from cartmanland is that Kenny died and Cartman said: "But Kenny dies all the time!" LOL.

Today, woke up at 1.30pm Mom and bro "ditched" me to look after the maid again. So I was home alone. Turned on the tv, watched MJ's music video while reading breaking dawn. Rotting and recieved sis's sms, decided to meet at 4.45pm at the usual place.

Yeah! Finally I got to leave the house and breathe in some fresh air! Sat on the swing and talked, walked and talked, sat and talked. Talked soooo many and laughed soooo many. Shared some interesting stuffs and flies really seems to like sis a lot haha. Okay according to sis, we talked about school, friends, travelling, hunks, dogs, houses and our dreams :) We have decided our dreams and we are gonna make it happen right sis ? :D

Don't let the world(or $$ in your case sis) take your dreams away. Don't be afraid to dream your dream, and make it come true :)

Obsessed with sis next wednesday!

Okay off to Harper's island, last 2 episodes!

Butters & Cartman as the chinese.
I love Butters!

Mr. Biggles! So cute!

Southpark!

Since Kenny dies very often, Butters time to shine has come wahaha :D

Who can do this ?

The King of Pop, the prince, the best entertainer on Earth.


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky,
youll get byIf you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
Youll see the sun come shining through for you
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
Thats the time you must keep on trying
Smile, whats the use of crying?
Youll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile
Thats the time you must keep on trying
Smile, whats the use of crying?
Youll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile



Shhh, the prince is reading.

Hot!



So cute!

R.I.P



Prince!

Sexy!

He loved animal!

He rocked the stage!

He in my fav Beat-it jacket!

He, the last legend.