Friday, July 17, 2009 . 11:14 PM
Hi friends!This week has passed by quickly and weekend is here but I can't even enjoy my weekend ! Why ? Because my project is STILL not done PLUS I have 3 tests next week *sob sob*
On Monday and Tuesday, worked on project like mad because it's not fcuking working and lyn said I did everything wrongly means I have to redo! I'm so freaked out but at night when I checked it out with another classmate, it seems like I'm on the right track after all. On Wed, I showed the only-know-how-to-talk-but-do-nothing teacher and guess what, he said it was okay. Yeah I'm so relieved! Left with retrieve, updates and validations which are like so many.
For those who do not know what I'm doing, basically it's coding and programming, staring at the lappy for 24-hours trying to solve errors, go home do project next day go school then go home do project so on and forth = simply no life.
After school, I met up with sis :) We watched the movie Obsessed, what can I say about the movie ? It was awesome ! The storyline was interesting, Idris Elba is so man, Beyonce Knowles is fierce and Ali Larter is simply sick in mind ! From the sick in mind part to the fierce cat-fighting scene, it was a real suspense!
THURSDAY! There's this part which I will never forget hahaha, the exact spot, exact action, exact position, exact facial expression. Wanna know why ? I will tell you why. Was walking to school with slut, cyyp and pl. Slut was making fun of cyyp which made everyone laughed. Then, at the bus interchange entrance, there's a hole in the metal drainage and cyyp was laughing so hard that she stepped into it and FELL! Here goes how she fell, she hit the ground with her knees and then her hands and then crawled like a baby or what you can call those slutty moves made by pussycat dolls haha then her bag fell over one side as she's carrrying it on one shoulder and then she turned her head to look at us. Use your imagination to picture it :)
Friday which is today. Argued with cyyp not to go for lecture, as if we will listen and make a difference so we skipped lecture and went to bishan to eat at pizza hut and walked around. Had some funny moments at pizza hut because of the *claps x 11* Winner and *claps x 11* Loser which slut and cyyp invented don't know when. I'm the winner of course :P Went back to C++ horrible period to struggle through. At the MRT station, very unfortunately we saw them, very difficult moment again. Some public sexual actions happened on the MRT, grabbing of crotchs and hitting of asses, disgusting I know but definitely entertaining :D
After that slutty hwee, cyyp who is my bff now and me sat down at PP platform and had some heart-to-heart moment, we poured out lot of our happiness, unhappiness, wants in our life and dreams. From 5 ++ pm to 7.40pm, very long I know I got $2 deducted for overstayed. In conclusion, no one is perfect. And who I chose for my friends are definitely people who are good, real, for who they are and of course things in common.
I think we should try to look at others + points, times when they help you rather than their - points, times when they hurt you. Got this from a sms : (Translating to English in process)
There were 2 friends travelling in a desert, at a point they had an arguement and one gave another a slap on the face. The one being slapped felt insulted and wrote on the sand :"Today my friend slapped me." Moving on, they reached a wild area. The one being slapped nearly drown luckily his friend saved him. After he was saved, he used a knife and crafted on a rock : "Today my best friend saved me." The curious friend asked : "When I slapped you, you wrote on the sand, why on the rock now?" He smiled and said: "When a friend hurt you, write it on somewhere which can be forgotten, wind will cover it up but when a friend help you, you must remember it deep down in your heart so that nothing can erase it."
Normally when a friend hurt you, they doesn't really mean it, on the other hand when a friend help you, they really mean it and it's sincere. So forget those meaningless hurt and remember those help they gave and you will realise in this world there's a lot of trueful friends :)
I have dreams of my own, say it unrealistic or whatever I don't care because it's what I want in my life so you just got to suck it up and move on! *imitating slut* Sis, earphone and me have the same dream :D
This is for you (SIS)
{
From When You Believe lyrics;
There can be miracles ;
When you believe ;
Though hope is frail ;
It's hard to kill ;
Who knows what miracles ;
You can achieve ;
When you believe ;
Somehow you will ;
You will when you believe ;
{
You can do it if you really want it that bad, no buts.;
I believe that if you want something bad enough, excuses should not exist - Mike Geary, from classmate's PM which make sense to me.;
}
}
Man in the Mirror lyrics which really make sense :)
Gotta make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
As I turned up the collar on
A favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street
With not enough to eat
Who am I to be blind
Pretending not to see their needs
A summer's disregard
A broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other
On the wind ya' know'
Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change,
I've been a victim of
A selfish kinda love
It's time that I realize
There are some with no home
Not a nickel to loan
Could it be really pretending that they're not alone
A willow deeply scarred
Somebody's broken heart
And a washed out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see'
Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
