<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 20, 2009 . 12:11 AM

Hi ppl!

Yesterday, nailphone went kbox-ing for the first time together!

Had ipnet remedial at 9am which was a total waste of time, after that stupid slut asked me to acc him because he's meeting his bff at 1pm which was another waste of time for me.

Anyway, met earphone at 12.30 and headed to cineleisure for kbox. It start only at 2pm so we went to pastamania to eat as I was starving and since there's still time left, we went to look for my mags at kinokuniya at takashimaya. I only managed to find my Randy mag, and they said that Rolling Stones is out-of-stock! Can you believe it ? Sadden but they said Page One has it so I'm gonna try my luck there.

When we reached the kbox room, the stupid tv was not working and we had to switch to a very small room! It's like a size of the toilet, a 2-seater, table and tv, the door is like just infront of me and the room wasn't dark! After much complaining, we started to sing! I told earphone english songs first, don't spoil it by singing her cantonese songs (she wanted to sing them to me badly, had been practising at home according to what she said) English songs, followed by cantonese songs, chinese songs and finally english songs. She sang her raymond and whoever girl's songs and I must say it was pretty good, happy earphone ? Then I sang sam lee, jj lin, vic chou and jay chou songs, earphone said " I don't listen to chinese songs." and I said " Cantonese is also chinese songs, isn't it the same ? I can't imagine you listen to them and sleep." Haha bleah :P

I was super tired, no energy to jump and dance around because I only slept for 3 4 hours. Earphone has tons of projects to do so after that we went home. Jiayou earphone :)

On my way home on the bus, it was very crowded with indians, and there's this particular one who's quite tall and carrying a small bulky backbag which was like at his higher back (he carried it so high) that I was super irritated by it because it was like infront of me, I hate him so much at that point of time that I wished he move away or get a seat, he finally sat down and then alight, even when he's alighting, I'm still staring at him, don't blame me it's just too arghhh!

Today, I met up with my bffz!

I overslept! Sorry! Was suppose to meet xia at 11 and she called me at 10.45am and I rushed like mad. We decided to catch Land of The Lost instead of Drag Me to Hell because xia scare that she can't sleep at night lol. Movie at 1.30 so we meet xin and ling hui at 3.30. As I was super hungry again, we ate at Noodle House at Iluma. Land of The Lost is a super super funny movie, we laughed like shit, it's a must watch!

After the movie, we went to meet xin & lh and headed to haji lane to check out their ice cream which wasn't that tempting as the one we saw at Iluma so we went back the restaurant is called benten if I'm not wrong. Look at the pics, you just can't resist, it's so pretty and delicious!
I ordered blueberry cheese cream, there's cheese cake in it ooo yummy I'm drooling! Went arcading for awhile then get some beauty tips from xin and went to look for it, each of us bought something :)

Lh left as her mother cooked dinner, so xin, xia and me went to eat dinner at Qi Ji. It's nice and had some girls talk. We decided to meet up more often and celebrate lantern festival together! Woooo sound so fun (to me)!!! Xia and me took 61 home together. Met 1 lao ah pek aka old uncle (indian)who thought we waved to him when we were waving to xin, and kept staring and smiling ekk sick. Then, when we were on the bus there's this woman sitting behind us talking and singing to herself, creepy so we changed seat. I scared xia wahahaha!

Awww, I'm gonna miss my girls soo sooo much!
I love my bffz!

I want Adam Lambert mag!
I wanna watch Hannah Montana & hang out with sis!
I'm so broke!

I can't wait to see the pups tomorrow!!!

Pics taken with earphone.

Love story~

My heart will go on~

My Love~

Only decent pic took, the rest are candid shots taken by earphone which suck.


Big bear!
Many small teddies!



Xia & me.





At Haji lane


The very pretty menu




Blueberry cheese cream


I don't know what's that, green tea i guess

Strawberry

Very strawberry


Ok here comes the very tempting pics!!!





We totally dig this!


Remind me of someone & someone haha

Ling Hui & Xia

Xin & me, friends since 2003 :)

Us!








Having fun at the arcade :)