<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 24, 2009 . 12:01 AM

Hi !!!

Let me see what happened this week...

Wednesday, lesson ended at 1 so went to tpy with sis. Had pizzahut and bitching session :) After that went to her house, were suppose to study ipnet together but it doesn't always work out. We crazed about Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and so on and so forth. Excited over American Idol later that night and also some bitching :P

Simply can't concentrate on studying, went to watch tv. American Idol!!! Adam & Kris did really well, I really thought that Adam would win, he's so unique and talented :) Then after that watched project runway and Tim Gunn's guide to fashion. Chris and me motivated each other.Basically I didn't really study.

Thursday morning, got up and rang chris to watch American Idol result. I really wanted Adam to win badly. The performance was awsome, some cyyp moments were G.L.A.M.O.U.R.O.U.S Big Girls Don't Cry lol and I like the Boom Boom Pow! The result was once again American Idol upset, Kris Allen won! Feeling that day were : OMG I can't believe it, heart attack, depression, no mood to study for the 2 stupid quizzes, depression again. I know Kris's good too but Adam deserve it so much more than him! Americans can be so blind sometimes... Reasons why Adam didn't win are he's gay and Kris is more boy-next-door, american boy and that Danny's fans voted for Kris. What kind of reasons are that ? Wasn't it a talent show ? Even Simon Cowell said Adam would win but ... *sign* but after watching it again later that night, well Kris's really humble so I finally let it go. Anyway both are great artistes, I believe Adam will be a greater thing out there and I will definitely buy their albums. Now without American Idol/Adam Lambert to watch every week, life seems to be bored.

I forgot to mention about the quizzes, both suck.
And before C++ lecture, we played in the dark lecture lol.

Friday, after a nothing goes in lecture, we went to amk hub during the 2 hours break. Super hungry, ate at the foodcourt, the indonesian food was nice. Bought 1 shirt with sri and a earring.Then C++ tutorial & lab were like hell for us.

After that, head-ed to clark quay for my grandma's birthday. Mrt-ed with my classmates and then dropped off at DG with chris. We sat there and talked till 7pm while waiting. Talked and bitched. Then,

there's this good-looking guy for chris and me who speak in american accent came to borrow a metal thing(my earrings) to open his iphone's sims card. When I took it out, ouch it hurt and there's blood on it (ok disgusting I know) but I used the clean part to poke but can't open then he said he wanna try and I told him embarrassingly: "There's blood." He replied: "Gosh! There's blood?" Me: "Ya." Him: "Can I borrow the other side?" Me: "It's the same." *smiling* Then he said nevermind and he touched the earring and started to poke, card came out and he said "WTF" I guess it's should be spoilt. He said Thanks and leave. Who on earth would touch that earring ? Ok nevermind that's his problem but it's sweet haha :)

Chris and me continued to hunk-watching and waited till 7pm and I left. Went there and we can't find that place because no specify detail was told. The scene at clarke quay made me feel like I am going to drink with my friends. Walked like shit, had some snacks at Mac and talked with my family. I love my grandma, parents, brothers and dogs ok very random but I do despite sometimes they are sick. Then saw my relatives and walked like shit again. Finally we reached, Red House @ Boat Quay. Ate alot and chatted alot with ali. When we are about to leave, the manager or whoever stepped on a cockroach without knowing, nobody tell her haha, she will be freaked out when she go home :P Took pic with my grandma with ali, I really wanted to. We bougth a gold bracelet for her shared by 5 :)

Today, went to chubby house and Puffy (their dog) is pregnant!!! Wooo I can see and feel it. Then chubby showed me the RA video of puffy and "horny bastard" so funny haha the process. LOL


Anyway after that went to chinatown OG and I targeted a Paris Hilton bag again, it's on sales, had reserved it =)

That's should be all. Cya next week!
Photos Time!