<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 8, 2009 . 9:33 PM

Hi all! Another school week has past. Everything going on in school was a blur. We are like really damn slacking OMG!!! Have to buck up!!!

Monday
Don't remember. My memory is really bad. Cyyp was pissed off with us and cried. Why she cried ? She said cannot say but it's because of slut's dp. Crying pet, baby pet. I can't believe it.

Tuesday
Outing to suntex so we dressed in long skirt. My peacock skirt from bugis :)

Then sri said why not we donate blood today and I was like nooo! I was not mentally prepared.
But after blah blah blah, we went. It was my first time donating blood, I was DAMN scared. Hands were cold while signing up for it. Then some school reporter from media who I thought was from NEWS haha ok asked me for an interview, no way I was so scared and I don't even know why I'm doing this. The reason is because I wanted to try and it might help others too right so no harm. Proceeded in with sri , dued to they can't find my vein the previous time, I spent 1 more hour doing all those check-up thingy. First I was to lay there and they find my vain which took quite long, I was scared. Then found it, test for blood, poked damn pain, blood pressure, registered. Finally my turn THEN I never eat anything in the morning, asked me to drink milo (wasted 10 min) then OK MY TURN!!! When the people was fixing those tubes thingy I was really freaking out, then came the injection for numbless was ok. They wanna insert the needle I was like can I feel that thing going in OMG OMG BUT nope I don't feel anything! I was relieved, enjoyed my whole blood donation, taking pics, I was so proud of myself for brave enough to do it and help others. :D

After school, headed to raffles place to search for sri's bollywood stars but can't find them so mrt-ed back to city hall. Had lunch at pizza place which was introduced by earphone decades ago Oh I miss earphone! Ok back to the topic, we order the same food (creamy mushroom pasta) was no longer that nice. After eating, walked to suntex and marina square, snapped. Was quite boring for us because stuffs there are so expensive. We still prefer bugis & far east for us to shop shop shop :D We bus-ed home whereas sri mrt-ed. Took lot of pics on the bus too and crapped.

Wednesday
Lesson till 1pm then C++ make-up lesson till 5pm.

American Idol at 10pm. They are all great. My prediction Danny Gokey & Adam Lambert final 2. Kris just doesn't wow the audiences that much but he's good.

Thursday
Lesson till 8.30pm which is sick.
Slept till 11am :D Hurried to school. IPTNET tutorial = blur. C++ lecture = blurrer. DBMS lab = Any O how. IPTNET lab = lost.

During break, pissed cyyp off, cried, PMS all the way till DBMS whereby slut started toying with our ugly school photos and teddy played too. She started laughing, back to normal.

IPTNET lab, cam-whoring before lesson. Took a video which had teddy begging/praying for "freedom" so funny! I was still laughing when I watched it. Then lesson start with this sick fat-pot teacher. I think he's a part-time tutor who came to teach after work who also have a very freak mood. Started scolding and hurrying up and stressing everyone. Actually he's quite pityful but I really don't like him. ***(A very big post lecturer came in, fat-pot doesn't know. Student said: "You can slow down anot?" Fat-pot started saying something loud and rude badly. She heard it and I hope he never come back.)***

During this lab time, we will always be doing our own stuffs. That day, we viewed famous blogger XX blog. We hated her so much, such an evil sick to the core human being get everything she wants. Life's so unfair. Despite her horrible personalities, her cute caucasian bf love her so much (3 yrs). I was sooo jealous. We were so jealous for her life and stuffs. Gossiped and criticized her like shit.

Watched American Idol at 10pm. Allison's out, predictable, girls vote for kris.

Okay so what if Adam Lambert is gay ? It's his life right, we just like his talent.
Lambert said simply: "I have nothing to hide. I am who I am."
Adam all the way!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xzwEEGPdcE
Someone comment,
I think it just shows his 27 year old maturity. It was the perfect come-back. "the First what?" "friend of you?" LOL. You are a good person adam and you can see that.

Friday
Crapped as usual during 2 hours break. Was suppose to discuss project but you know the answer. When to look for gym, enquiring why they didn't call us, they said you can come whenever you want after you signed up, Grr. Snapped like hell while waiting for C++ lab.
C++ this week topic is soo difficult, it's killing me. Can't wait for it to end and go shopping!
Went to plaza singapura to get the earrings bag from daiso which we saw from XX blog.
While going up the escalator, there were this 2 not bad caucasians infront of me, I looked at one and he looked back, everything was ok UNTIL the 3 sickos laughed and spoilt the very good moment sick! Anyway later it's even more sick!

DAISO - VERY HORRIBLE INCIDENT!
Shopped happily for our stuffs. Went to pay. HERE IT COME.
--->Sri and me were queuing up to pay, saw slut and chris asked them to hurry up and join us.
THEN THEN I'M VERY ANGRY. This idiotic middle-aged caucasian guy (can't believe i'm scolding caucasian) behind me scolded us "F*** You" and I was the only one who heard, I ignored at first then he threw his $2 CHEAPSKATE SUNGLASS that he's buying beside our stuffs (on the table). No need to say I was damn pissed. I SHOVED his $2 CHEAPSKATE SUNGLASS away from our stuffs and he being childish pushed our stuffs away. OMG sick right so I walked away. I WAS SUPER PISSED. Damn him!!! Spoilt my mood for shopping luckily it came back soon.

So cyyp had some personal stuffs and need to rush home. After awhile slut said he miss her because she's like a boy dont't shop, can accompany him, aww isn't that sweet ? He also said that she's back to his top 20 bffs are you happy and touched cyyp ?

Bought a cute giraffe clip from helen :) Went to la senza, cotton on, john little, guess etc for window-shopping, then went home.

On the way home, slut and me came out with this conclusion that cyyp has nervous problem when sri's around.

Ok here the pics (alot)

Monday

Tuesday



Starting (alr so much)

















Done. 1 full bag.
YEAH! HIP & COOL :P


Pastas!


Poor slut can't start eating yet.






Finished!

Cyyp why must u look at the cam ?


















Cyyp classic pose.


Muacks!








Models... we wish...

Peek-a-boo!

Wooo




Faces will look big, no choice.


So funny this pic haha.


Waiting for bus.

Good photograhper (me) look like slut shorter right ?

Poor photographer (cyyp) can see that slut bend, booo!


Again cyyp classic pose.



Love *shyshy*

It's friendship!




Looks like I'm strangling sri ya ?

Cam-whoring...






No cyyp yet so I post her.

Sri, lyn & me.


On the way home...

Priority seat, bleah :P

Ladies in pink :)

Was trying to lay back...

Sri said: "Be careful ok? The window sometimes not lock." Me :"OMG"

Phew...


Scare...

Started cam-whoring... Photographer = slut.


Again why do u have to look at the cam cyyp ?
















Caught cha! by cyyp.

Looks like I'm raping sri :P











In john little.

Wooo again.