Friday, April 10, 2009 . 12:40 AM
Hi ppl! Today I went out with my bff earphone :DWe met up at vivo city and ate Superdog which was real nice. We then proceeded to Sentosa, went to play luge and I was very scare at first (some bad memories during genting) but I find it nice in the end. First time was okay, speed was crazy. Played a second time and that person over there told me that I should get a license card, just after that, I crashed which means my cart went out to the grass and I have to get off to push it! I won the race anyway because when we were coming to the end, earphone got stucked!!! She kept turning but it just won't move and the person kept saying : " Keep moving the handle faster and the cart will move." After much struggling, earphone managed to "escape". We also went for the skyride thingy twice whereby the person said : "Hi beautiful! Going for another time?" Why twice? Because as what earphone said : "Once is never enough." and she's right. Bought the skyride photo because it's nice :)
We went to the jackie chan thingy(see the pic) after luge. Saw people riding that thing and we were quite scared because the people seem to be having difficulties, it was rather hard at the beginning but turned out fine in the end. There's this cute caucasian looking at us while we were trying and I told earphone: "Kan kan, shuai hor?" (Look look, handsome right?) He was gonna play too. Well, I got stuck in the beginning, blocking the girl behind me so I said: "Oh my god! You go first." I went uncontrollable into the grass again and needed some help seriously. During some slopes, mine just simply doesn't move up arrgh! Then I kept on reversing and couldn't stop and kept on leaning against the rope.
Evelyn says:
*15) heroic EARPHONE saved the day by getting down to help thumbnail by pulling that thing and guiding thumbnail back to the route
Evelyn says:
*16) at the end of the thing, NAILPHONE agree that it was too short and not very exciting, plus they dun have enough staff around the route cos if there are ppl like thumbnail who got stuck at the rope and no heroic EARPHONE was there, that person will get stuck till dunno when
Ya that's really true.
After the ride, saw him and he's looking too. So handsome heh!!! Suggested to earphone that we wait for him but she said it's gonna rain so we went off. Sad.
Next we went to search for bridge and there was this pagoda-like building. The beach/sea view from there is breathtaking which inspired me to buy a vacation house. Started drizzling but managed to take a couple of jumpshots, went back, saw parrots, peacock, then back to monorail and then to train. And EARPHONE always thought I lived in toa payoh. What a disappointment!
Evelyn says:
*oh oh oh, one more, ppl drop their helmets from the skyride
Yes, it's true.
Tonight American Idol result was such such a disappointment! How can people voted for Anoob who can't really sing instead of talented Scott MacIntyre!!! I was super sad that I cried when he's out. He's so good! CYYP are you happy now?
Some funny childish conversation between nailphone :D
Evelyn says:
*LISTENING TO MY RAYMOND'S SONG. YOU WANT TO JOIN? +D
??Sherly?? says:
*noooooooooooooooooo
Evelyn says:*sent the email =)
??Sherly?? says:
*wad email
*wad r u trying to do
Evelyn says:
*the email WID THE LINK TO THE PICS LA!!!!
*wad you think!!!!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*i tot raymond songs *shiver*
Evelyn says:*heh
??Sherly?? says:
*oo okok
*by jonasyying
*OMG
Evelyn says:
*HAHA you now then notice?!?!?!
??Sherly?? says:
*yes
Evelyn says:
*i told you JOE IS MINE and ZAC IS MINE and JESSE IS MINE
*wahahahahah
??Sherly?? says:
*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*slapu
Evelyn says:
*bleah
*you can have your randy, adam and the two davidS
??Sherly?? says:
*i need pics of luge and the rides
*all are mine
Evelyn says:
*i uploaded all the pics alr
*NO. YOU HAVE THE FOUR CAN ALR. DUN BE SO GREEDY!!! SHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*archie cook adam jesse joe zac randy aaron johnson drake all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evelyn says:
*GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY
*HEHEHEHEHE
??Sherly?? says:
*IM GOING TO THEM ALL
Evelyn says:
*THEY ARE WITH ME!!!!!!
*DUN DISTURB THEM!!!!!
*SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*NO
*NO
Evelyn says:
*JOE SAYS HI TO YOU
*JESSE SAYS YOU DUN NEED TO COME FIND HIM
??Sherly?? says:
*JOE WITH ME NOW
Evelyn says:
*ZAC SAYS SEES YOU ON FRI
*=)
??Sherly?? says:
*WE R SEEING EACH OTHER NOW
*shyshy
Evelyn says:
*JOE JESSE ZAC ASK ME TO IGNORE YOU AND GO TALK TO THEM
??Sherly?? says:
*U R DREAMING
Evelyn says:
**IGNORED*
*hahahahaha...
??Sherly?? says:
*bleah
*hows taylor n joe part ?
Evelyn says:
*Joe says he's sorry abt taylor but he has no choice cos he has found his dear princess who is HIA YU YING!!!!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*vomit
Evelyn says:
*gosh, he's so sweet right!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*vomit
*shoot
Evelyn says:
*Jesse says you shouldnt shoot me, he heart pain la.
*HAHAHAHA
??Sherly?? says:
*//box
*/box1/box2
Evelyn says:
*zac says stop it, if not he fri dun see you alr!!!
??Sherly?? says:
*he sees me everyday
*shyshy
Evelyn says:
*zac says it's not good to lie to yourself, it's unhealthy
??Sherly?? says:
*zac asked u to wake up stop dreaming
Evelyn says:
*zac says dun imitate him =)
??Sherly?? says:
*cant be help becuz we spend every moment together u c
Evelyn says:
*the three of them are laughing like mad now *lol
??Sherly?? says:
*rubbish
Evelyn says:
*jesse says you should not disturb me
*joe says bye
*zac says goodnight
??Sherly?? says:
*no
*crazy
*u still havent sum the day for me
Evelyn says:
*okok
Scott MacIntyre. I'm so gonna miss you.
"Torturing" my darlings :P





































