<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 18, 2009 . 2:37 AM

Hi! Gosh school starting! Hell unleashing!

I am happy that the judges saved Matt Giraud on American Idol! He can sing! Ya and I cried
(touched).

I am in love with Edward Cullen. I am addicted to reading Twilight sequel :)

Tuesday was supposed to go out but chris was sick, retribution because she's evil.

Friday, I went out with my BFF earphone again :D 3rd time during holiday. Hope we can meet up real soon again. Bought my boyfriend movie's tickets and had lunch at Pizza Hut (cheap) then walked around. Bought my Gisele Bundchen sandals from Royal Sporting House. Then mrt-ed to Marina Bay, shuttle bus-ed to Marina Barrage and walked around, taking pics. After that we started our kite flying which went very well for about 30 min and then the wind was gone. So pics and jump shots. Got really really sunburnt!!! Never to go outdoor activity again! My skin color is so uneven so as earphone.

After a very very hot afternoon, we mrt-ed back to city hall which we alighted wrongly because there's something wrong with the announcer. Bought bubble-tea and sat down and chat. Earphone had something going on with her change of class and friends so sat down and talked. After that her sister came, and we went to suntex. Bought a 5R photo frame for our pics :) Then proceed to see my boyfriend, Zac is really drop-dead gorgerous, sexiest man alive :D The movie was super funny! Laughed like shit. After that, went to pizza'a place to sit and talk while her sister ate. After that, walked back to her house and I bus-ed home.

To earphone: There's always Thumbnail around, Love ya always :D AND ZAC, JOE, EDWARD, JESSE are all MINE :D

Zac & me :)