Thursday, April 30, 2009 . 11:56 PM
Hihi everybody! Second week of school is over, erm a lot of weeks left before 2 weeks break :(Tuesday
Slut got "swine flu" and got a really bad temper. He's sick but we still insisted that he take pics with us so we went to the "river side's hut". Then "innocent" and kpo Jonah came to comment on slut with us, slut snapped and scolded him like hell and our class walked pass and checked out. After that, he just went home and we were like he's crazy PMS.
The 3 of us wore blue together that day as we were going to bugis :) We were like damn hungry so quickly finished up practical and headed to bugis. On the way there, we saw this woman who wore the same skirt as cyyp "old skool" (there's pic). Ate at Mos burger.
Then sri suggested that we go to Bras Basha complex to get the stupid C++ book. 3 of us shared an umbrella, chris said i don't need the umbrella because I have a hooked cap then I shoot her back by saying she don't need because she has a helmet (her hair) wahahaha. Struggled all the way there but they didn't sell. Went to bugis village whereby my $$$ flew away. I bought 8 pairs of earrings, 1 shirt & 1 long skirt. Sri bought earring & necklace, cyyp bought earring & skirt. Saw a transexual (man to woman) and a indian butch who checked out at sri which made her feel terrible.
After much shopping there we went over to B&G to look for cyyp's school bag. Saw so many nice one but there's something seriously wrong with her taste so nothing please her, got nothing in the end.
Wednesday
Sri & me signed up for blood donation which is next week, I'm freaking nervous & scare although they said it's painless. Also signed up for a non-competitive run during June, sounds fun for all of us :) Saw hot caucasians and guys. Finally I got to see them sis and they are handsome indeed :D
Chubby said she can't make it last minute but I'm all dressed up so I insisted on going out. Called sri, cyyp, sis, slut, earphone & mom. Sri reason : I'm not going out like that. Cyyp reason : Appointment. Sis reason : make up lab. Earphone reason : End at 4pm. Mom reason : alr out. So left with slut so I dragged him down to watch X-man with him despite his illness & sickness. Slut wasted his money to watch movie because he slept & whined during movie, unlike him I focused & enjoyed. X-man was a nice movie. I love Hugh Jackman & Ryan Renolds!!! Saw Chen Han Wei on the way back, 3rd time. He's very good for a 40 years old guy, still fit and tan and handsome.
Had a group conflict at night, was quite serious between slut & sri BUT I'm the peace-maker so everything was ok BECAUSE we are all FRIENDS so today was back to normal :D (cyyp didn't help much)
Thursday
Was suppose to meet at 10.45am but I overslept till slut called. So met up at 11.30 to do project. After we were done with the project, watched chrischeenamockumentary and some funny pics for entertainment.
Went for tutorial and then south canteen to eat. After eating went to "river side's hut" to chill and snap. During lab, disturbed theodore & cyyp and sri & wj so funny. After lab went to "river side's hut" to chill and snap (our favorite hang out place).
Then another stupid, waste time lab. Sri & me drank so much water that we kept visiting the toilet. 3 times i guess. Then disturbed kh & sri, theodore & cyyp and laughed quite loudly that the stupid pot-belly(the nickname sri gave) part-time teacher scolded us. Then we were talking about some private thing which was very funny and we laughed like hell and we decided to try to do something together sometimes. The practical for us were like not going anywhere and damn the stupid pot-belly part-time teacher called my name to give answer and of course i don't know and he said something sarcastic. This is the first time ever that a teacher scolded us in NYP, it's so embarrassing like back to secondary school lol. We of course hold the hatred towards that teacher, he was really ill-manner and impatient! Sick!
After his boring lesson, sri and me went to the toilet (4th time) and the handicapped toilet was STILL locked. We peeped down and there was no one. Cyyp came in and we were in the toilet, laughing and cyyp said : "OMG! You 2 are in the same cubicle? OMG! What are you 2 doing?" And we are not and laughed like hell. Then we told cyyp about the toilet thingy. Sri peeped down again and I touched her and said "It's on top, there!" and all of us went screaming to the corner. So funny haha I tricked them :P then we quickly took our bags and ran out. Creepy!
Journey back home from mrt was ...
*Art club & Gym didn't call us. We want them badly.
*Project is SUPER stressful! Everything seems to be going in a flow except for reservation part.
*Blood donation next week!!! :S
I miss my bffs!
That's all for week 2 of school. Holiday for 3 days :D Wanna go expo (metro sales!)
Au revoir et À bientôt!
The 3 blues!

Cyyp & me!

Sri & Cyyp.













