Saturday, March 21, 2009 . 12:28 AM
Hi all! Ding, Ding, Ding! Update time!!!Wednesday was a girl shopping day whereby my mom, aunt, chubby & me went for crazy shopping from 1pm to 8 + pm WOW that's was long. Had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market which I don't find it nice anymore, ordered 3 sets of lunch, mussels & mushroom & mudpie as side dishes, too much = unfinished. After that walked from plaza singapura to centre point to meet aunt then started shopping spree!!! We were supposed to go OG because there's 30% if you're a member BUT the queue was damn long as if the stuffs are free so we gave up and try Robinson, Takashimaya & Wisma. Aunt was looking for toddler's clothes to buy for her FRENCH GRAND-DAUGHTER, I'm super duper envy! During tea-time at toastbox, she talked about how cute her 2 grand-daughters are, I wish to see them soon :) Bought a tee at pepperplus and a jumper at mango ^^ Walked until the legs wanna break, lunckily I we wore slippers but powerful aunt wore high heels *claps* talking about slippers, I'm so angry because Jet bited both mom & my slippers when we reached home!!! Argh!!! Afterwards aunt decided to join in the fun by queuing to go into OG since we are already there. Got into OG, damn crowded, I want the Paris Hilton bag since theere's 30% but NO MORE NEW ONES so I didn't buy. Went home around 9 +. Watched American Idol WOOO!
Yesterday, Met up with earphone after a very long time :D Had lunch at Swensens then walked around to search for my Paris Hilton bag from Seiyu to OG to Raffles City's Robinson, result = NO NO NO!!! Saw a man walking in the mall with hotel slipper which made us bursted into laughter :D So we decided to go to Raffles Hotel to explore. It's a place of nice memories for earphone & me :) Walked around the whole place and spent 2 hours at the wedding area and played and snapped snapped. Had a really really great time with earphone!!! Next outing to Sentosa! Miss ya and see ya soon! Muacks!
After that met Mom at Orchard yes orchard again. For? My Paris Hilton bag. Found it at Robinson with 20%. Got the one I always wanted and mom got one too which come along with a free wallet, pouch & keychain! All free!!!
Today went out with slut and chaba. Undecisive. Little India & Chinatown or jurongpoint or vivo ? Answer = Jurong Point which suck. Don't really like it, so big like walking endlessly. Chit chatted at starbucks, had fried chicken from shi lin and ice coffee. Then travelled to Esplanade there to walk walk. Slut beijing-jiang irritated me! Caucasian band performing, handsome & nice vocal. Dined at a seafood restaurant had hokkien mee which slut was so relunctantly to order as if it will kill him, idoit!Walked to the Singapore River, very nice scenery so snapped like crazy after that walked to central and shopped and then headed home.
Collage done by earphone :)

Swensens's ice-cream, yummy.














