<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 . 11:58 PM

I'm back. I went to my cousins' house last saturday to gamble, lost in the beginning where is lady luck ?! then switch, bet my money on my mother's card and luckily won back haha. Collected ang bao which is not a lot compared to that slut.

Sunday went to ate dim sum for lunch with my family at Crystal Jade @ Suntex then shop shop till 6++.Back home to prepare for monday presentation which I think i prepared nothing but singing with slut.

Monday presentation was tensed. I think I suck. O ya during presentation, Chris said JUMBOBOX instead of combobox haha, sri & me were laughing there lol. I'm so gonna miss Sithara, she is such a wonderful person. After that, we had the most dreadful test which is french. Had roleplay first which was ok then followed by an hour break before the test. So ok sri n me were exchanging answer so what, we don't know a shit. Ok then talked the way to the mrt.

Tuesday was suppose to have some actitives going on but I slept till 9am and realised I was late called chris, she too and so I slept till 2pm :P and what did I do I think I rotted and had a "fight" with chris through voice recording on msn and I came out with this phrase 'I didn't know that scolding each other can be this fun.' lol.

Next day which is today, went to orchard with slut & sri to sing kbox and shop shop. Had the most crazy time @ kbox, we had our own mini concert. Stood up on the seats and sing and dance where the kitchen is infront of us and the chef were looking lol. Slut took nuisance videos of us singing, was hell out of crazy lol. We were both tired and thirsty. Left for shopping @ taka, wisma and far east. Ok now come the biggest happening. Are chris, lyn and sis ready? We saw UTT! WOOOO!(very exaggerating i know) So we were argueing about where to go then again slut's sharp eyes saw UTT walking pass us. I saw him and I was like crazy then we told sri and she was slow she didn't know. After awhile she said O UTT u meant the MTV VJ UTT izzit and we were like YA! and she too went crazy and wanna go find him and now she still dare to say I'm low class?! Get lost sri! And so we were like super regret, who know my UTT he walked back and we were so super crazy. As he was removing his earpieces, I : Excuse-me, Utt. Sri : Can we take a picture with u? Friendly UTT : Ya sure(smiling). Then we stood beside him and he put his hands around our waist woooo. (I'm burning)After that he said thank you to sri and me individually and we said thank you back to him haha. (very detailed right?) Then I was hyper and insisted that sri send me the pic now as I know she will be online late for sure then I calm down and continuing shop shop. Bought earrings and bracelet with sri :) Then, sri went home at bout 4 and (raining) slut & me left to shop @ taka, heeren and og. I bought present for Xia whereas slut bought a small piglet lol. Then we took bus 65 home (looked at UTT pic and talked).

Ta-dah! UTT & ME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(sorry sri :P)

Sri, UTT & moi.(taken by slut aka best photographer)


Sri and moi @ kbox.


Singing.

Before presentation.


My group. (Chris, moi, sri & sit) =)




God-damn video.