<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794866223195801539?origin\x3dhttp://its-a-very-mad-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 27, 2008 . 2:22 AM

It was my first time to pub as well as for Christina & Soon Hwee aka Slut :P
There are 6 of us, Christina, Slut, Wei Song, Kok Hong & James.
We walked around clarke quay to look for 1 suitable pub which don't check because CYYP is only 17 so young right, jealous hmph. Anyway they don't wanna go Clinic for whatever reason but still gonna try there one day. They suggested Eski Bar & I said Ok so Eski Bar it is.We ordered 1 bottle of Volka and 3 bottles of Coke for mixer.Volka totally suck, it tasted like some kind of medicine/chemical eww. The guys drank quite alot, I had 3 glasses whereas CYYP 1 glass + 1/2 glass of PURE COKE ... We played cards & dices, loser drink.
3 of us were drunk (me, slut & kh) Slut turned to a "scary" monster who any o how hit & kiss, Kh was unable to walk & keep scolding slut 'Shut the f*** up!' lol, I'm having headache and not feeling good so that's what I am when I am drunk.
In the end those who weren't drunk sent the drunk ones home. ( Volka damn expensive!)
So when I reached home, my younger bro "sabo" me by telling my mum I drank because my face was red & smell of alcohol.Damn him! Took a long time for me to sleep because my head was sooo pain...